John D. Goodrich is an International Trade Consultant and Licensed Customhouse Broker with more than twenty-five years of experience in international trade. He is currently the principal in the consulting firm of JD Goodrich & Associates where his varied industry experience results in practical, actionable advice for his clients.
An active member in the Twin Cities round table of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), he takes a strategic view of the roles of international compliance and logistics in the greater supply chain.
Mr. Goodrich is an engaging trainer and speaker on a variety of international logistics and compliance subjects.
In addition, Mr. Goodrich has authored numerous trade-related articles and five texts, most are available at Global Training Center:
- Doing Your Duty – Product Classification According to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States
- U.S. Import Audit Preparation & Customs Compliance
- U.S. Import Regulations Procedures and Guidelines
- NAFTA: A Practical Guide to Regulation, Documentation & Procedures
- USMCA: A Practical Guide to Regulation, Documentation & Procedures
Mr. Goodrich graduated Cum Laude from Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo Michigan with majors in Economics and German and a minor in International Commerce. He performed graduate studies in Economics and German at the University of Bonn in Germany. He is also a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Mr. Goodrich and his family reside in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota.
Email John Goodrich