Why Trade Compliance
Compliance should be proactive, instead of reactive.
A Small Investment to Mitigate Fines and Penalties
Why Trade Compliance, you might wonder? International trade rules and regulations change constantly, thus disrupting your business process. With your day-to-day responsibilities, who has time to keep up with regulatory changes and updates? It is very likely that there will come a time when you will come across challenges and uncertainties. Not addressing those properly can result in fines and penalties, and criminal charges.
Start facing trade challenges with confidence. Protect yourself, your employees, and your business, and keep the ball rolling. Let’s get started on the right import-export education now.
If you are going to do business in the global market, it is critical that you understand the customs law, regulations, and obligations. International trade will grow your business, but a lack of compliance can be costly and detrimental to your business.
Do Not Let This
Happen To You!
See for yourself. Download this document that is published by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry & Security. It contains actual violations and consequences. Download BIS Doc
Reasons why global trade compliance is important:
- Trade Compliance is the law
- It could be costly, if you are not compliant
- Protect your company, your company’s reputation and protect employees
- Some violations may result in criminal or civil penalties, debarred from future exports/imports, as well as imprisonment.
- Avoid Fines and Penalties
- Stop shipment delays
- Don’t get placed on a government watchlist
- Build a Compliance Culture
A Small Investment May Save You Thousands of Dollars
Our course cost ranges from $125-$645 per person. This is a small amount compared to what you may be fined.
- Protect your company and employees
- Education will help reduce risks
- Demonstrate due diligence to auditors
- You are responsible for Customs Broker’s mistakes-learn what they should be doing
- Communicate the importance of compliance to all departments
- Develop a greater understanding of international trade opportunities such as FTAs
- Communicate better so each department understands its role
- Explore ways to avoid discrepancies in documentation
- Mitigate fines, penalties, and shipment delays
- Learn about security initiatives and their benefits
How can Global Training Center help?
Dedicated to Education – Where others use training seminars/webinars as a means to generate information and leads for their core business, usually consulting, software or legal practice, GTC was founded and continues to operate on the fundamental notion of educating individuals on international trade and customs matters. For over 30 years we have provided global trade compliance training to the international trade community. We have become the market leader as a result of dedicated customers coming back every year for additional training and continued recommendations from them as well. It’s hard to beat GTC’s dedication to excellence. Explore our private trade compliance courses today.
You’ll receive international trade compliance training from an experienced specialist who has been in your shoes and understands your needs.
- Receive detailed answers to your specific questions
- Receive a valuable reference book with seminar registration
- Reference books and courses are updated yearly
- Expect NO SALES, NO GIMMICKS, JUST LEARNING at our seminars and webinars.
Trade Compliance Training on your Corporate Platform, or use our hosted solution that provides reporting, certificates, and digital badges!
Whether you have a small or large business, training is crucial
for your success.
Let us customize your private training!
Trade Compliance Books
International Trade Compliance Books! Get a free reference book with the purchase of most of our courses or purchase more from our extensive library.
Need to freshen up your knowledge, or just don’t have the time to take a full or half-day course? Learn Trade Compliance in just 1 hour!