The cornerstone and key to any successful CTPAT Programs requires the buy-in of critical internal and external stakeholders. That means that all participants in your supply chain are aware of the unique role they play in your supply chain security program. All members of your supply chain must be deputized as wardens of the company’s supply chain integrity. From the receiving team, to the global sourcing team all members of your supply chain must be deputized as wardens of the company’s supply chain integrity.
Here are a few compelling reasons to consider participation in our CTPAT trainings:
- Obtaining CTPAT certification or preparing for re-validation
- Fulfilling CBP-mandated training requirements for existing CTPAT members
- Learning about new Minimum Security Requirements
- Shielding your supply chain
- Maintaining a competitive edge. Some companies will ONLY do business with CTPAT-certified vendors.
- A training program must be implemented that includes orientation of new employees to the security plan of the company
- Trainings should be consistently scheduled and documented (saving all materials given)
Our CTPAT Training Programs
CTPAT E-Learning Series
Available for just you or your entire team & supply chain parties.