Full Day Course
An in-depth course on exporting procedures, documentation, and regulations.
Learn Critical Steps for Exporting Properly
Our expert instructor provides practical Do’s and Don’ts of Exporting that will deepen your understanding of the process. With our comprehensive text as your day-to-day resource, you’ll be equipped to handle every aspect of exporting with ease. We update our Exporting course annually to ensure it reflects current practices and regulations, so you can be confident that you’re staying ahead of the curve.
Don’t let incorrect documentation or incomplete reports to the U.S. government cost you or your customers – enroll in our Exporting Training course today.
Discussing: Quote, Contract, Incoterms, Tariff Classification, Export Controls, Forwarders, Reporting Export, Export Documentation
Two 15 min breaks and 1-hour lunch
Price is per person
Webinars: 8:30am-4pm CT $595
Seminars: 8:30am-4pm Local Time $645
This means there is more time for you to grow and get the knowledge and answers you need to succeed. We highly encourage participation and questions throughout the class.
With this course, you will receive a free reference book. This will benefit you far past the course.
With this interactive course, you will receive a certificate of completion and a digital badge.
You may earn education credits for completing this course. See details
Learn more about our course
Our Exporting course will help you and your firm to develop and generate accurate export documents as well as help you navigate the maze of export regulations. Through this class, you will become aware of items, transactions and destinations that may require an export license!
Our Exporting course will help you create and maintain a successful export program; our instructors discuss useful procedures and checklists found in the text.
This popular class is our most comprehensive course.
Things to know before you export:
- Export Controls Questions
- Can I do business with my customer? (Course includes: Checklist for screening them and embargoed countries)
- What is a Deemed Export?
- How will my customer use my product?
- What is Destination Control Statement?
- Am I subject to the Export Administration Regulations? (Course includes: Decision Tree and Checklist)
- Does my commodity require a license to export?
- What are warning signs of potential export control violations? (Course includes: Checklist of red flags)
- Incoterms: how they can decrease costs and reduce exposure to risk for an exporter
- Review of how to determine your Product’s Schedule B or HTSUS Classification
- Reporting your Export to the U.S. Government
- Required Export Documents
- Required record retention (Course includes: Checklist)
- Benefits of an Export Compliance Manual
These and other topics are covered in this exporting process course.
Anyone involved in the export process or who has responsibility for International Documentation or Compliance. Previous attendees work in the following areas:
Business Owners, Sales/Marketing, Logistics, Traffic, Customer Service, Accounting, Credit Managers, Controllers, Engineering, Legal, Customs Brokers, Freight Forwarders, and even Import Operations.
This exporting process class is excellent for beginners and serves as a refresher for experienced professionals. The instructor sets the course level based on attendees’ stated needs.
If you cancel 30 days in advance of an event, you will receive a fund refund. To read entire Policy, click here
We provide a course library for your
Whether you have a small or large business, training is crucial for your success. Let us customize your private training!
International Trade Books
Get a free reference book with the purchase of most courses or just purchase one book from our extensive library.
Need to freshen up your knowledge, or just don’t have the time to take a full or half day course? Learn Trade Compliance in just 1 hour!