International Trade Books -
U.S. Import Regulations Procedures and Guidelines
- What are the regulations & who are the regulators?
- Determining the entered value
- Country of origin and origin marking requirements
- Classification according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule
- Determining duties and fees
- The Customs entry process
- Auditing a Customs entry
- Record keeping
- Customs enforcement
- Current Importing issues
- Customs and port security initiatives
Last Updated: 2017
About the Author
Global Training Center’s “U.S. Import Regulations Procedures and Guidelines” was written by John D. Goodrich. Mr. Goodrich is an International Trade Consultant and Licensed Customhouse Broker with more than twenty-five years of experience in international trade. He is currently the principal in the consulting firm of JD Goodrich & Associates where his varied industry experience results in practical, actionable advice for his clients. An active member in the Twin Cities round table of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), he takes a strategic view of the roles of international compliance and logistics in the greater supply chain. Mr. Goodrich is an engaging trainer and speaker on a variety of international logistics and compliance subjects as well as the author and co-author to several other trade books, which are offered here at GTC.